Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gift for Me?! & Super Fabulous Pumpkin!

I hardly ever receive handmade items because I am usually the crafty friend passing out the handmade items.  So you can image that I was thrilled when a friend from Bible study brought me this super fabulous Halloween decor sign.  I wish I had her talent, looks like she has some free handing painting & the bingo card is just perfect!  I hung it on the door handle of the guest bedroom. 

 
I have seen some pretty fabulous pumpkins in blog land but I found my favorite pumpkin on my personal Facebook page.  An old high school friend decorated this Finding Nemo pumpkin.  Isn't it SUPER!! I just can't get over how flippin' cute it is.  Totally creative!  Imagine if you did Nemo's friends too!



7 comments:

Cassie said...

That Nemo pumpkin is So stinkin' cute!!!
How awesome is your sign!!! I also never receive anything...We should swap!!!
Fo sho!!!
=)

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Both are terrific! I know what you mean about being the one usually giving out the handmade stuff, which I love doing, but it's fun to receive :)

Unknown said...

That sign is awesome. I am lovin' the nemo pumpkin!! How creative.

Homemade Heather said...

Wow! That IS a cool pumpkin! Stop by Dragonfly Designs sometime and link up! thanks for sharing!

KimMalk said...

What fun things. I really like the Bingo card art--and who wouldn't like a cute Nemo pumpkin?

Myra said...

How do you make the fins?

Myra said...

How do you make the fins?

Related Posts with Thumbnails